Kelly joined the firm in 2013 and focuses her practice in the areas of tax and estate planning, asset protection, business administration and succession, estate and trust administration, special needs planning, and charitable planning. Kelly was formerly an attorney with Bove & Langa, P.C. Prior to practicing law, Kelly owned and operated a commercial photography business in Chicago and Boston.
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
- Asset Protection
- Business Administration and Succession Planning
- Trust, Estate and Probate Administration
- Planning for the Beneficiaries with Special Considerations
- Charitable Giving
- Lecturer, MCLE Estate Planning Symposium 2015, June 2015, speaking on the Massachusetts Uniform Trust Code and Non-Judicial Settlement Agreements.
- Lecturer, Greater Boston Fiduciary American Inn of Court, June, 2015 Decanting Trusts and Wine: A Comparative Analysis on the Nuts and Bolts of Trust Decanting.
- Lecturer, Disclaimers in Estate Planning, MCLE, October 2013.
- Lecturer, Preserving and Transferring Your Client’s Principal Residence via Homestead Declarations and Joint Ownership, MCLE, July 2011, 2012, and 2013.
- Lecturer, Year In Review: Legislative Updates, Boston Bar Association, June 2012, June 2013.
- Lecturer, Latest Techniques for Middle Class Estates, MCLE, May 2013.
- Lecturer, Mid-Year Review: Legislative Updates, Boston Bar Association, December 2011, December 2012.
- Lecturer, Legislative Updates, Boston Probate & Estate Planning Forum, December 2011.
- Lecturer, Preserving and Transferring Your Client’s Principal Residence via Qualified Personal Residence Trusts, MCLE, July 2007, 2008, and 2009.
Honors and Awards
- Recognized by Law and Politics as a Rising Star, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013.
- Greater Boston Fiduciary Law American Inn of Court:
- President 2015 – present
- Board of Directors 2013 – present
- Membership Chair 2013 – 2015
- Founding Member
- Boston Estate Planning Council:
- Board of Directors 2012 – present;
- Member Roundtables Committee chair 2013 – present;
- Vice-chair 2009 – 2010;
- NAEPC Committee co-chair 2012 – 2013;
- EPY Dinner vice-chair 2011 – 2012;
- Programs Committee 2010 – 2011;
- Young Professional Alliance Committee chair 2008 – 2009;
- Member Involvement Committee 2006 – 2008.
- Boston Bar Association Trusts and Estates Section:
- Steering Committee 2007 – present;
- Estate Planning Committee co-chair 2013 – present;
- Public Policy Committee co-chair 2011 – 2013;
- Estate Planning Fundamentals co-chair 2009 – 2011;
- CLE Committee co-chair 2007 – 2009.
- Trusts and Estates Consortium: Website Committee 2010 – 2012.
- Young Professionals Alliance: Board of Directors 2006 – 2009.
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
- The Boston Foundation – Professional Advisors Network.
- Boston Probate and Estate Planning Forum.
- Boston University School of Law - LL.M., Graduate Tax Program, 2006.
- Suffolk University Law School - J.D., 2004.
- University of Missouri, Columbia, MO. - B.F.A., 1998.
- Massachusetts Bar, 2004
United States Tax Court, 2006
Brockton Conservation Commission, 2012-Present.